RKG’s Ryan Gibson will be holding a workshop at the PhoCusWright conference in Hollywood, FL on the morning of November 20th. Keep an eye here http://phocuswrightconference.com/program-information for updates in the agenda for the show.
Date: Wednesday, November 20th
Time: 11:30am – 12:15pm
Room: Regency 1
7 Tactics to Better Leverage Traveler Intent Online
Success in online advertising involves mining customer intent and matching your offerings with travelers’ needs. Over the years, search has been the key way to connect with customer intent, and it still remains so today. But in this fast-changing world, how do you stay ahead and succeed?
Hidden organic queries obfuscate what customers are really looking for. Mobile organic traffic volumes appear to swing wildly as devices handle traffic differently. Paid search seems to dominate the travel-oriented search engine results pages. It may seem more and more challenging to find and connect with new customers online.
In this session, RKG will present specific strategies and tactics for uncovering and leveraging customer intent through search, social and other online channels. You will walk away from this session with at least 7 solid ideas to implement when you’re back in the office, including:
- Improving your overall Digital Visibility to connect with customers and avoid search engine scrutiny
- Understanding and capitalizing from the latest changes in Google’s search engine results
- Tracking and learning from the data and metrics that matter for mining customer intent
- Leveraging the latest social platform developments
- Effectively connecting with customers at the right time, regardless of device or location