Paid Search Marketing
Performance-driven paid search marketing requires highly skilled analysts and powerful technology. RKG leads the field in both. RKG has more IR 500 clients than any other paid search firm, as well as deep experience in travel, finance and B2B lead generation. We manage more Product Listing Ad spend than any other agency.
Our proprietary technology combines statistical sophistication with business intelligence and infinite flexibility to generate the best performance for the most complex accounts. Our platform is among the largest in spend under management on Google and is the third largest globally on the Bing/Yahoo network.
RKG’s recruitment, training and oversight processes produce the finest analysts in the industry, each with a deep understanding of paid search, general marketing fundamentals, search engine platforms and our technology.
RKG’s Full-Service Paid Search Management
- Proprietary Adaptive Bid Management technology.
Designed by marketing statisticians to maximize returns within desired efficiency constraints, or maximize ROI within a fixed budget constraint.
- Direct access.
Communicate directly with data analysts who understand your business objectives and priorities, but also have deep expertise in paid search technology and data analysis.
- Advanced performance tracking.
From margin-based performance, to customer acquisition tracking, to assigning value to multiple marketing objectives beyond simple “conversion”, RKG’s technology stack meets the needs of the most sophisticated marketing teams.
- Clear, detailed reports and 24/7 reporting interface.
Full access to all data provides peace of mind. Know exactly what we’re doing and why we’re doing it.
- Customizable approach meets multiple marketing goals.
RKG analysts manage to the needs of our clients’ unique businesses.
- Business intelligence for better results.
Anticipatory bidding, day-parting, fractional attribution for conversion funnels, bid simulator insights and flexible cookie windows are just a few features that can drive more incremental value for your program.
RKG’s Enterprise Consulting for In-House Teams
- Enterprise companies can enjoy the benefits of RKG’s thought leadership and sophistication without handing over the controls.
- Clients can structure retained relationships that meet their needs. Relationships could include:
- Expert, outside oversight to ensure best practices are followed
- Strategic guidance
- Detailed program audits
- Ongoing analysis and bid optimization
- Project work for keyword construction using RKG’s proprietary tools and practices
- Ad copy and landing page testing
- Enhanced Campaigns modifier analysis
- Product Listing Ad optimization
- Team training, development, and recruiting
- Attribution analysis and consulting
- C-suite and cross-department education
- On-site expertise and oversight