In addition to our Blog, Dossier publication, and quarterly Digital Marketing Report, Merkle | RKG provides online marketing tips and strategy through many other tools such as videos, infographics, and webinars. For our latest offerings in these areas, click the links below:
- Videos – Here you will find informative, instructional, and thought-provoking videos aimed at all facets of online marketing.
- Webinars – If you missed a recent Merkle | RKG webinar, you can find a recorded version here.
- Infographics – Find the latest tips and trends in online marketing in these brief visual representations.
- RKGBlog – The RKGBlog is where we do most of our writing and musing about online marketing strategy, research, and the state of the industry. RKGBlog is written by all levels of Merkle | RKG employees and has thousands of subscribers, a robust commenting community, and well over a thousand posts dating back to 2006.
- Talks & Events – Talks & Events are key to Merkle | RKG’s desire to get critical information about online marketing out to the world. Members of Merkle | RKG’s senior staff routinely speak and present at industry shows, conferences, and webinars. Additionally, Merkle | RKG organizes the annual Merkle | RKG Summit, attended by clients, industry friends, and some of the best minds in the space.
- Digital Marketing Reports – The Merkle | RKG Digital Marketing Reports are a collection of charts, data sets, and recaps from the previous fiscal quarter. Using many of our long standing clients as an index, Merkle | RKG compiles these reports to provide the industry with a set of trustworthy benchmarks that can be leveraged to inform analysts and improve advertising programs.
- Dossier – Dossier is a 24-page quarterly journal filled with original articles detailing best-of-breed strategy and encouraging a data-driven approach to online marketing. Dossier is written by the Merkle | RKG team as well as esteemed guest writers from other firms. Dossier is distributed to an extensive subscriber list and at industry trade shows. Past issues are available for download as PDFs.