We started this blog in 2006 to write about online marketing and paid search. As we approach our 800th post, we decided to highlight some of our most popular ones.
In our reader's opinion, these are our 10 most popular paid search articles, in order:
- Why Position Bidding Wastes Money
- PPC Bid Management: Requirement #3, The Feedback Loop
- Search Tip: Watch Your Match Types
- PPC Averages can Hide Incremental Nightmares
- PPC Copy Changes Can Hurt You
- Tips for Selling High-Ticket Items via Paid Search in Today’s Tough Economy
- The PPC Buying Cycle: Buyer Beware
- 9 Keys to Successful Day-Parting
- 3 Methods for Setting Cookie Windows
- The Perils of Computer-Generated PPC Keyword Lists
And these are 11 through 20:
- Bidding for Margin Dollars
- IRCE Affiliate Rant: Did I go too far?
- PPC Bidding: Requirement #4: Ad level bidding
- Google Declares Bankruptcy!
- PPC Bid Optimization Platforms: The Perils Of Inflexibility and Extremism
- How Aggressively Should You Bid In Paid Search? (3 min video)
- How To Compute Smart PPC Bids (3 min video)
- PPC Strategy During The Current Financial Crisis
- Bid Management in 2008: Requirement #2
- Starting from Scratch: A Paid Search Primer
Plus 4 bonus links -- our thoughts on SEM pricing: