Assorted Interesting Links
Without any grand unifying theme, here’s an assortment of some interesting links I’ve encountered recently.
- From the Adwords blog, more explantions of Quality Score.
- Also from the Adwords blog, information on how Google handles trademarks.
- From PPCblog, rumors that Google will complement the current max-bid approach with an additional predicted-average-bid approach.
- From TimeAndDate, a little app to help pick reasonable meeting times across time zones.
- From pixer.us, a fast little ajax app to crop and resize images.
- From DocumentCommand, a service that receives and scan your postal mail so you can deal with it all online instead.
- From Google, a far superior patent search than that provided by the USPTO.
- From CanvasPaint, a near perfect ajax implementation of MS Paint.