A great news day across the web, truly amazing stuff!!! And as everything on the web is true... wow!
* Google enters the national ISP market, solving the "last mile" problem in a unique way. Talk about fat pipes!
* EBay is selling electoral votes.
* Zazzle's 24k earings -- when a single cup of morning coffee just isn't enough.
* Woot offers first million dollar item, and sells out.
* New news network ONN launches. Tagline: "You'll never read again."
* Wikitravel tells visitors where they can go in today's featured destination. Pack light -- it is warm down there. (img)
* Scoble enjoys hearty bowl of chowder. Oh yeah, he also outs a new Apple - Amazon - Google - Cingular collaboration, the iReader.
* Anagram-loving hackers attack Technorati's logo.
* John Chow renounces evil and retires.
* TechCrunch acquires F*ckedCompany.com.
* Archie McPhee introduces a new baby safety device for frequent fliers.
* Palm releases WiFi patch for all Treos.
* George Washington invented instant coffee, wikipedia announces. Really!
* Gmail release Gmail Paper (beta), offering an exciting physical alternative to email.
And did you know gullible isn't in the dictionary? Happy April 1, all!
Update (4/2/07): long list of April Fool's links over at http://aprilfools.urgo.org/2007.html